- I confirm that I have understood the application process and the information that I have provided is correct.
- I agree to inform the Passenger Transport Operations Team of all changes to my circumstances, including change of address or change of school.
- I understand that a change of address may mean that my child is no longer eligible for assistance.
- I agree that if any pass is no longer required I will return it immediately to the Passenger Transport Operations Team.
For families in receipt of benefits:
- I agree that I have uploaded a copy of my benefits letter or I will take a copy of my benefits letter(s) to the customer service reception in Bridge Street (next to Town Hall), and that my application is not complete unless this is done.
For any students living and attending school within the city area:
- I agree that I will take a passport-sized photo of my child(ren) and if applicable an accompanying adult to the customer service reception in Bridge Street (next to Town Hall), and that my application is not complete unless this is done.
The Passenger Transport Operations Team will make every effort to process the application within 15 workings days, however this may not always be possible due to the number of applications received.
The information collected on this form is to enable Peterborough City Council to deliver this service to you. We ask for this information because we need to ensure that we have the appropriate information so transport can be provided and that we hold emergency contacts in the event we need to contact you. Peterborough City Council abides by the principles of data protection and information is collected, processed and stored in compliance with data protection legislation. We will only share this information with a third party to enable the service to be delivered or if we are obliged to do so. Information about the service can be found on our website in the service and council’s privacy notices and also links to how you can find out about your rights under data protection. The service notice explains who we receive information from and who we may share that with and why.